Friday, December 3, 2010

This is the true story..

So the most frequent question I have gotten since I started the twitter is who am I? Am I associated with MTV or Bunim Murray Productions? The answer is no. Who I am is actually irrelevant. To steal a line from the Christine O'Donnel ads.. I am you. A true Challenge fan, I've watched since the very first unofficial Challenge between Real World: Boston vs Road Rules Islands were Syrus busted up his knee, to wednesday's episode of Cutthroats. Lots of Challenges, some great memories and a lot of interesting and some useless facts have happened along the way. Before I continue a lot of the credit goes to the fine folk at vevmo.com as they have a great post with a lot of facts. You could just easily go there and ignore my tweets if you want, so thats why I'm making the blog to give my thoughts and yours on Challenges past, present and future.

I will not be giving away spoilers on this blog as I find it to ruin the fun of those who like to be shocked. So if you are looking for spoilers move along. I will try my best to get some cast interviews and my main goal is to get Challenge Legend and future hall of famer (oh I will for sure make a Challenge Hall of Fame post down the line) Derrick as the first interview. So sit back relax and suggest topics for the blog. Feedback is accepted!

4 comments:

  1. First of all I love your twitter. It's great to find more Challenge fans. And also thanks for not giving away spoliers, there is nothing worse than watching an episode when you already know what is going to happen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I figured if anyone would know this, it would be you. I've been watching the challenges from the beginning as well. Has there ever been a challenge in which teams could "trade" their players, or "steal" players from another team? I can't remember!

    If not, I think it would be a great way to mix things up, especially with the 3 team structure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nope never, but many thought it would happen this Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. BTW, I am glad to know there are others out there like me who follow these Challenges as if they're professional sports!

    ReplyDelete